Är du Yachting Sweden-deltagare? Då har du 50 % rabatt på alla guider. Kontakta oss för en rabattkod!
Deckhand guide e-book (English)
Your go-to handbook when working as a deckhand onboard a superyacht. Filled with tips and tutorials around the job, as well as advices from an experienced officer.
The deckhand guide is your go-to guide when you are new as a deckhand onboard a superyacht. Be one step a head and bring this guide onboard your first job. Filled with tips, tricks and tutorials – the guide will give you confidence, and an idea of all the aspects of the exterior. Give yourself the best start, and impress on your first day. In this guide you will learn:
- Mandatory courses
- Meritorious background and interests
- The job on board with or without guests
- Products and materials on board good to know
- How to do a “wash down”
- Knots, ropes and docking in port
- Terminology you need to know as a deckhand
- Salary guidelines & careers, how do you move up in the hierarchy?
- Officer Robin’s best tips on resumes and the first week on the job Number of pages: 26