Är du Yachting Sweden-deltagare? Då har du 50 % rabatt på alla guider. Kontakta oss för en rabattkod!
Interview guide e-book (English)
The interview guide will prepare you when interviewing for a position onboard. Filled with advices from proffesional senior crew, checklists and much more.
This is your complete guide to optimally prepare for an interview. In this guide, we have collected tips and tricks from captains, chief stews and yacht agents to give you the best foundation to stand on before the interview.
- What are yachts looking for in a crew member?
- Physical interview – how to prepare yourself and make an impression.
- Interview over video – how to prepare yourself and make an impression.
- Phone interview – how to prepare yourself and make an impression.
- Questions to be prepared for.
- Questions to ask the interviewer.
- Interview with Louise Overend, agent at the recruitment company YPI – Her best advices.
- Interview with Captain Sally Gordon – Her best advices.
- Interview with First Officer Marc Jeffery- his best advices.
- Interview with Bosun Liberty – Her best advices.
- Interview with Chief Stewardess Rebecca Cape – Her best advices.
- Avoid saying this at the interview.
- 6 Yachting Sweden participants’ first interviews, how did they go?
- Checklist for the interview.
Number of pages: 35