Är du Yachting Sweden-deltagare? Då har du 50 % rabatt på alla guider. Kontakta oss för en rabattkod!
Job search guide e-book (English)
The must-have guide when looking for jobs in the yachting industry. The guide summarizes methods for applying for jobs, and tips and tricks along the way, as well as checklists on agencies, facebook-groups and how to get into yachting on a budget.
This guide is in many ways a summary of the entire Yachting Sweden introductory course, where you will find lists of various compulsory courses, information of positions and more. The guide also summarizes methods for applying for jobs, and tips and tricks along the way.
- Listed recruitment agencies we recommend registering with
- Listed on Facebook groups we recommend joining
- Accounts to follow on social media
- Methods for applying for a job (dockwalking, agencies, social media, network and more)
- Living in France, accommodation in crewhouses
- Compulsory courses & budget
- Positions and hierarchy
- Terminology on board
- Visas, seamen discharge book and other things that may be required
- Rights & obligations – where to turn if something goes wrong?
- Contract and yacht management company
- Taxes and bank accounts Number of pages: 35